Thursday, July 31, 2014

Katherine Heigl Shares there's More to Her than what People may Think

Katherine Heigl (Izzie Stevens) may not consider herself as difficult to work with as she's reputed to be, but the Grey's Anatomy alum admits to E! Online that she can be tightly-wound — and that she's working on it.

"I feel more of a sense of peace," Katherine says of her recent mindset. "I'm a neurotic actor, I'm not gonna lie. I'm absolutely a neurotic actor, and we all kind of are, but I'm less atwitter, and I'm less defensive, and I'm less afraid of what everybody thinks of me."

But that's not to say the 35-year-old sees herself as bulletproof. "I get my feelings hurt, and I certainly get frustrated because I want to prove I'm something, or prove to people that I'm more than they think, but I don't get quite as aflutter about it as I did in my youth," she explains. "And I have a deeper understanding of what really matters, and who really matters, whose opinion really matters."

Read more

For more information about a wonderful romantic comedy please visit What Would Meg Do?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment