Monday, July 28, 2014

Katherine Heigl Opens Up on Family, RomCom and Hollywood

After quitting Hollywood back in 2009 to focus on her family, Katherine Heigl, the rom-com queen, is back and better than ever with a new US TV show, State Of Affairs, and animated movie, The Nut Job.

Speaking exclusively to us, Katherine explained the reasons behind her break from the limelight and said she was starting to regret taking so many parts in romantic comedies and needed to reevaluate her career goals. 'This thing that was my best friend for a long time suddenly turned on me,' she said of the notorious Hollywood machine. 'And I didn’t expect it. I was taken by surprise and angry at it for betraying me.'

For more information about a wonderful romantic comedy please visit What Would Meg Do?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment