Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jackie Chan Looks for a Romantic Role

.

KUALA LUMPUR: International action superstar Jackie Chan was recently in town to promote his 101th film, CZ12.

Arriving at the movie's press conference with his large entourage, the 58-year-old actor was his usual chatty and energetic self.

Dressed in a casual all-white shirt and cowboy hat, Chan impressed everyone with his witty remarks.

He also shared some insights into the making of the movie.

"When I say CZ12 is probably my last movie, people tend to misunderstand and assume it will definitely be my last action movie.

"It's not.

"I will continue to make action movies, but I will be using a lot more special effects.

"I don't want to get hurt anymore. CZ12 is my 'last big action' film."

Throughout his four decades in the film industry, Chan has had his fair share of highs and lows.

"I don't remember an exact 'pinnacle' moment of my career history. There are too many.

"It's hard to put a finger on a certain moment.

"But being able to leave a handprint on the Walk of Fame in Los Angeles was the most memorable."

Asked what other kinds of movies he wants to make, he revealed: "It's definitely romantic films!"

Read more

For more information about a wonderful romantic comedy please visit What Would Meg Do?

No comments:

Post a Comment